Monkey Baa Theatre Company
- EMILY EYEFINGER based on the series by Duncan Ball
- I AM JACK by Susanne Gervay (SOTG 2014)
- PETE THE SHEEP Based on the book by Jackie French and Bruce Whatley
- Simon Tedeschi: Pianist and Prankster
- The PIRATE SHIP - A New Musical
- THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER
- Tim Winton's THE BUGALUGS BUM THIEF
Monkey Baa Theatre Company, based at the new Lend lease Darling Quarter Theatre in the heart of Sydney, has achieved critical acclaim for its work and today enjoys a national reputation for creating and producing quality for young people from 3 – 16 years and their families.
Monkey Baa adapts and creates theatre productions from award winning Australian authors and tours work throughout rural and regional Australia, and from 2013 internationally.