Arts Centre Port Noarlunga
Port Noarlunga, SA 5167
Port Noarlunga, SA, 5167
The Arts Centre, Port Noarlunga, is located in the Old Institute Building on Gawler Street.
The institute has played an important role in the creative and cultural life of the region for many years as a theatre and as the only movie theatre in the Fleurieu Peninsula, and this is continued through its use as a centre for the arts in the South.
The Arts Centre is a flexible arts space which comprises the following:
- Three dedicated gallery spaces—The Foyer, Onkaparinga and Red Rover galleries
- The Performance Space—a flexible space which is ideally suited for performances, cabarets, seminars, conferences and can also be used as a gallery
- Rehearsal Studio 1—a large rehearsal room with full length mirrors, ideally suited for dance, performance, and art and craft ideas
- Visual Arts Studio—with great natural light, it is ideal for painting, drawing and photography
- Rehearsal Studio 2—suitable for smaller activities and meetings
The Arts Centre plays home to a number of local arts, craft and theatrical groups. The Centre is part of the Out of the Square consortium, a metropolitan entertainment circuit providing the best South Australian performers and talent to entertain audiences.