Aug 10, 2018
Calling - Theatre, Film, Cabaret, Comedy, Live Art, Live Music...
Showcase your tour-ready work to Australian programmers.
If you are finalising a 2019 show tour or building a 2020 one, look out for our upcoming Spring Round, a great way to showcase your latest performing arts tour-ready work to Australian programmers. A great aid for producers applying for assistance from Australia Council’s Regional Performing Arts Touring Fund (Playing Australia) or constructing an unfunded tour schedule.
Rounds give producers/artists the opportunity to offer up their latest works for touring. Allowing presenters/programmers an opportunity to register their interest online for productions that they wish to include in their future programs.
For those artists and producers who are pitching at a national or state showcase, this online resource is a great way to gather interest from those programmers not attending. It will also assist you in creating awareness for your work before you get to the showcase, so you can get down to the business of connecting while you are there.
Act Now to allow enough time to upload your production details.
- Upload a production listing to your NTS profile or update a current listing.
- Current NTS members will require a paid subscription for your production. To pay go to My Productions>select the show you wish to subscribe>click EDIT.
- Between July 23rd to Aug 10 go to My Markets>click on the Spring Round logo and submit your work to the round
For more information please contact us or give NTS a call on 0427 800 157
- Entry is free* for the NTS Spring Round.
- Entries open Monday July 23 - Friday August 10 on the site
- Registration of Programmer interest - August 13 - 31
- This round is open to producers touring Australia only.
- This round is open to Australian presenters/programmers
- *Listing a Production on the NTS starts from $66 annually, showcasing your work for 12 months